PROSET-K2 BOOM HEADSET
- Price List/Order
Containing a Heil iC element, the ProSet-K2 comes with 3.5mm stereo headphone and mono 3.5mm microphone connectors that plug directly into the K3S, KX3, or KX2 without any adapter cables required.
Shipped in the box are, however, an adapter for the K3S front panel 1/4 inch headphone jack and an adapter cable to use the front 8-pin Mic connector for the K3S or K2.
PTT can be used with the XMIT button or using the built-in VOX system on any Elecraft radio.
- Mic element: Condenser/Electret
- High output element for use in noisy environments
- Cushioned ear seals
- Removable and washable ear covers
- Flexible boom arm can be rotated out of the way when needed
- Built-in Phase switch to cancel out unwanted sounds and noise.
Q: Does the mic element for the ProSet-K2 require bias voltage?
A: Yes. All Elecraft radios that the ProSet-K2 connects to will provide bias voltage for its use.
Q: May I use the ProSet-K2 on other radios besides Elecraft?
A: Yes. You can purchase adapter cables for most any popular amateur radio directly from any Heil retailer.